We’re rolling out our latest update, Provar Summer ’23 – R1, today! It is available to download and install from the Provar Success Community.
This release is designed to ensure compatibility with the Salesforce Summer ‘23 release, including improvements and new features. You can find more information about the latest Salesforce changes and how they may impact you in our release notes.
- Salesforce Summer ‘23 release compatibility
- Advance notice regarding enhancements to the capture of our application monitoring (more information)
- Provar Manager users can now schedule their test plans using Provar Grid (beta), our forthcoming cloud based parallel execution service
- The Quality Center is a new interactive dashboard where Provar Manager users can oversee all quality metrics
- Test Suites and Test Plans can now be downloaded from Provar Manager to Provar Automation
- Activity Timeline and Visualforce components are now supported for custom templates
- Provar Automation now supports hover interactions with Einstein Search results
- ProvarLabs Page Object Cleaner and Generate Test Case utility updates, based on your feedback
If you did not already upgrade in Spring ‘23 – R3, please also review the release note information on how to upgrade and take advantage of the Java 11 and Eclipse performance upgrades released last month.
If you have questions about any of the above, please reach out to your Provar Success Manager.
Check Out This New Course at University of Provar!
University of Provar (UP) has launched a new course called “Provar Automation Integration: Jenkins.” Take this course to learn what Jenkins is, how it works, and how to integrate it with Provar Automation.
Questions? Connect with one of our experts today!