Customizations can be a competitive advantage for your business, but can quickly turn into a weakness if you don’t have a plan for managing your tech stack’s state of quality.

Holistic testing is one approach that can help. Learn more in Provar’s whitepaper: “Managing Quality in an Age of Rapid Changes with Provar Manager”

In today’s rapidly changing world, businesses want to adopt the best tools available to empower their employees and support their processes. Companies usually implement these tools using an 80/20 rule, where 80% of the app’s default functionality is adopted, while the remaining 20% accounts for customizations that allow a business to have a competitive advantage.

However, if your business is not able to keep improving its applications at a rapid pace, that competitive advantage will quickly become a pain point as aspects begin to break. One thing is certain: Organizations that manage their tech stack’s state of quality are able to move faster without breakage.

Fortunately, there are newer approaches that can help your company achieve this level of efficiency, one of which is holistic testing. Teams can use solutions such as Provar Manager to achieve success when taking this approach, and the Provar team can show you how.

Download our Managing Quality in an Age of Rapid Changes with Provar Manager whitepaper via email now.

This whitepaper covers:

  • How holistic testing serves as a catalyst for faster change
  • Specific examples of holistic testing that can help your teams rapidly increase deployment
  • How solutions like Provar Manager enable teams to manage quality and achieve holistic testing success

Want to learn more about Provar Manager and how it can
help your team on your quality journey?

We use cookies to better understand how our website is used so we can tailor content for you. For more information about the different cookies we use please take a look at our Privacy Policy.

Scroll to Top