(Warning: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)
During execution via IE, you might encounter the following error:
- Click the gear icon/Tools menu to the right of the Internet Explorer address bar.
- Select Internet Options from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Security tab at the top of the dialog box.
- Select the earth (Internet) icon.
- Select the Custom Level button under the Security level for this zone section.
- Locate the Scripting section within the list.
- Under Active Scripting, select Enable, then hit OK.
- Answer yes to the following conformation box.
- Hit OK to close the Internet Options window.
- Then retry execution of test cases on IE to check that the error is resolved.