We're here to help
Override ChromeDriver Version
In case you need to use a specific chrome browser driver version with your Provar, that is different from the one provided by default in your Provar installation; follow the steps below.
(1) Download the ChromeDriver that you want Provar to use from this link:
(2) Choose the version based on your machine, e.g. windows in the example below.
(3) Extract the zipped folder to get the ‘chromedriver’ executable file:
(4) Place this chromedriver.exe file under the ‘lib’ folder in your current Project folder.
(5) Refresh the lib folder from the Navigator view to confirm that it appears.
(6) Now confirm that the desired ChromeDriver is getting picked up by executing a Test Case:
Note that you should manually remove this executable from the lib directory once your Provar version has been upgraded to include the ChromeDriver version you require.